Styrene

Styrene

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Scratchbuilt 1/72 Junkers K-16 "airliner" 1925 Rundflug - completed

A good-looking little feeder airliner that reached many countries and ended up even in Argentina and Uruguay (pity I couldn't find more on the Argentinean one, only a bad photo on the Pavlovcic booklet on local registrations).
The little chubby machine is wearing in this case the livery for the 1925 Rundflug.
Again my thanks to Soenke Schulz, Alain Bourret and Matias Hagen, who helped me with the research stage and are not to blame for any of my potential mistakes.
The building article can be found here in this same blog:
http://wingsofintent.blogspot.com/2014/04/scratchbuilt-172-junkers-k-16.html




















2 comments:

  1. B E L L I S I M O..!! sin más...
    la librea hace lo suyo, pero el trabajo es precioso... Felicitaciones!!
    *************************
    ...the livery does his thing, but the work is beautiful... Congratulations!!

    Matías

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matias, sos extremadamente generoso con tus comentarios. Un gran cumplido viniendo de vos, master de los masters!
      Abrazo y ahi nos estamos viendo.

      Delete