Styrene

Styrene

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

SIAI Lost archives chapter II - I-MAGO & I-ALAN now available in English

SIAI Lost archives chapter II - I-MAGO & I-ALAN

Once more Paolo Miana, Jukka Keranen and Angelo Brioschi present a high-quality book with relevant content and an attractive and functional graphic design, with many great photographs.
This is the sequel to the previous book on the subject (SIAI Lost archives chapter I) which I reviewed here:
and that dealt with the "Sorci Verdi" racers.
This follow up chapter II is in the same lines, with vast appeal for aviation enthusiasts and modelers.

The index:

76 -Authors note
Paolo Miana & Jukka Keranen
77 -Preface and Acknowledgements
80 -S.79 I-MAGO
P.0 - P.0 - early design with I.F. engines
93 -S.79 I-MAGO
P.I - with Piaggio P.IX engines
115 -S.79 I-MAGO
P.II - with Alfa Romeo 125 R.C.35 engines
131 -S.79 I-MAGO
P.III - with Alfa Romeo 126 R.C.34 engines
143 -S.79 I-ALAN
Conversion form a S.79 “Corsa” for L.A.T.I.
155 -Annexes
167 -Bibliography
166 -Timeline
152 -S.79 P0122
Project with new fuselage
164 -Profiles


This is the book's Facebook page:

Or you can contact Paolo Miana directly here at this email address:

(Needles to say, I have no financial involvement of any kind or gain of any sort, I just think this is a great book and I have been following Mr. Miana's publications for a time now, and found them very useful always.)

No comments:

Post a Comment