Styrene

Styrene

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Consolidated Fleetsteer - Dekno Models 1/72nd scale full 3D-printed kit

 






Dekno Models 

https://deknomodels.com/en/ 

is one of the kit manufacturers that experienced a fantastic and rapid evolution. Currently many of their kits are completely 3D-printed in great definition. Their line of products is wonderful, offering civil planes from the Golden Age and a line of accessories. I was so happy when the Consolidated arrived! Here are the contents, protected and well-packed:

The quality is very good:
Very nice internal and external detail:
The fit excellent:

And now with their new transparencies:
A closer look:
The wings are printed hollowed to save weight and avoid distortions:
Even very small parts are perfectly printed:
Since I was at it, I also bought some of their accessories for my scratchbuilding projects:
Parts impeccably separated, an ease enough task due to the intelligent design of the cradles, but care is required:

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment